Search
  • NT Media

How to reach your social media goals for your business!





Knowing how to reach your social media goals can be one of the hardest things! Well that is why we are here to help! Here are some tips on how to reach those goals:


Increase your brand’s awareness!


Social media is one of the best possible places to grab potential audience’s attention. Social media has enabled people to have more of an understanding of their brand’s presence on their brand’s social media platforms. The majority of social media platforms enable you to view your page’s insights to see how well your posts are performing/ what posts your audience likes to see the most etc.


Boost brand engagement!


Research has shown that brand engagement and interactions on a brand’s social media platform improves how your followers view your brand, it shows your brand’s loyalty and people are more likely to talk about your brand to their peers. Instagram and Facebook have begun to prioritise posts with higher engagement. The reason for this being that they believe users would rather see the posts that are being interacted with the most on their feed.


Build a community!


A lot of brand’s tend to focus on building their followers quite rapidly and while this is important, it is far more important to be able to build a relationship with your followers. Building a community makes your brand seem a lot more valuable to your audience. This is why Facebook groups tend to be popular as you are able to offer a highly valuable, engaging, trusting community with your followers.


Use direct sales!


When it comes to social media marketing you should focus on building relationships first but also begin to introduce what it is you are selling. Follow the 80/20 rule. This is where 80% of your content focuses on relationship building whilst the other 20% focuses on the selling of your services or products. Use CTA’s (Call To Actions) in your social media posts and on your social media profile. For example, on Instagram you can include a ‘shop now’ button where it will take you directly to your business website.


Those are our tips on how you can reach your social media goals for your business!

Get in touch with us if you would like some extra guidance on how to reach these goals!


https://www.nt-media.org/contact

Make sure you check out our previous blog all about how to build an online brand community!



4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All